Mmm some mornings all I feel like is a smoothie when I wake up.
Below is my recipe for a quick, healthy and FILLING smoothie for breakfast. This thing literally keeps me full until lunch, and I’ve made sure I packed it full of ingredients with wonderful health benefits.
You will need:
- 1 cup spinach – high in protein, fiber, vitamins.
- 1 tsp turmeric – contains curcumin which increases your immune.
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or water) – rich in protein and calcium.
- 1/2 cup blueberries – antioxidants combat ageing and boost cognition.
- 1/2 cup strawberries – source of manganese and potassium.
- 1/2 banana – great for your daily intake of vitamin B6 and B12, as well as magnesium and potassium.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds – loaded with nutrients for hardly any calories.
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt – makes you feel full and has great probiotics.
Blend them all together…
If you have any good smoothie recipes please share them with me! I’d love to try them.